How about the Rad Rover eBike?
I don't know about you, but in my community the use of the ebike is exploding! This bike basically erases hills and make riding a bike so much more enjoyable. I think the time for electric vehicle use is about to really take off.
What’s more powerful than an electric bike? Riding it with someone close to you!
Sharing some time outdoors pulls you from the struggles of the day-to-day and gives you both a chance to connect over what really matters, whether that’s through a conversation or just a shared appreciation of the world around you.
And with the new year coming up, there’s no better time to buddy up and hit the trail, especially since the Rad Family is a club with quite a few life-changing perks.
That's why we'd like to share a few stories from our community about what you can expect from spending some time in the saddle together. We hope they'll inspire you to keep an eye out for your next riding buddy.
EV Related News…
- Improve quality and performance of electrode coatings and separator films with LInspector in-line measurement and control system
- Panasonic: We have a competitive advantage in producing Tesla’s new 4680 battery cells
- Biden’s EV plan includes $100 billion in purchase rebates and $15 billion for charging stations
- Japanese consortium agrees on standardized swappable batteries for e-motorcycles
- Hino speeds production timeline for its Class 4-8 electric trucks
- SEA Electric secures funding, announces partnership with Exro
- Tritium adds Plug and Charge capabilities to its RT50 chargers via software update
- Examining the feasibility of battery exchange for long-distance electric trucks
- Polish EVSE maker to test new heavy-duty EV chargers at charging hubs
- BMW’s Peter Lamp joins Wildcat Discovery Technologies as a new board member
- VW to enable bidirectional charging on all EVs on its MEB platform starting next year
- Loop Energy to provide fuel cell range extenders for Rheintal electric trucks
- Magna drives pickup truck electrification with new eBeam technology
- Blue Bird delivers electric school bus equipped with Nuvve V2G tech
- New battery modeling whitepaper: download now for free