How about the Rad Rover eBike?
I don't know about you, but in my community the use of the ebike is exploding! This bike basically erases hills and make riding a bike so much more enjoyable. I think the time for electric vehicle use is about to really take off.
What’s more powerful than an electric bike? Riding it with someone close to you!
Sharing some time outdoors pulls you from the struggles of the day-to-day and gives you both a chance to connect over what really matters, whether that’s through a conversation or just a shared appreciation of the world around you.
And with the new year coming up, there’s no better time to buddy up and hit the trail, especially since the Rad Family is a club with quite a few life-changing perks.
That's why we'd like to share a few stories from our community about what you can expect from spending some time in the saddle together. We hope they'll inspire you to keep an eye out for your next riding buddy.
EV Related News…
- New report assesses the state of the global battery market
- As ChargePoint debuts on the NYSE, investors ponder the prospects of charging infrastructure providers
- Battery developer Enevate raises $81 million in Series E funding round
- Eaton launches e-drive gearing design services
- Gate driver module conveniently meets the needs of challenging power systems (whitepaper)
- Volvo to go fully electric by 2030, announces new C40 Recharge EV, online sales
- Magna’s new Michigan plant to supply battery pack parts for Hummer EV
- JAIST packs more juice into Li-ion batteries with silicon anodes and polymeric coatings
- Efacec expands and upgrades its line of smart chargers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific’s new in-line measurement system detects battery manufacturing defects
- Ford Mustang Mach-E turns heads with its looks, closes the deal with practicality and price
- LG to produce Tesla’s new 4680 battery cell at Korean factory
- Washington raises the stakes with California, proposing to phase out gas cars by 2030
- JB Straubel’s Redwood Materials inks recycling deal with Nissan’s battery supplier
- EU releases study on demand and supply security of nickel for EV batteries